The Product Manager will assist with the vision and strategic direction, help drive the roadmap of various Digital Operations products, and oversee the entire lifecycle of public facing digital products, from inception to launch. The role requires a range of skills from market and customer research, designing the product architecture, UI development, UX development, to supply chain planning.
How you will make an impact
- In order to meet customer needs for next generation digital experience, discover and implement the right solution, prioritizing the solution efforts appropriately and providing oversight for proper integration.
- Organization agility and technical skills to navigate and communicate across teams ranging from operations, marketing, and customer service in order to create the best customer journey possible.
- Act as the intermediary between the consumers and the technical teams, communicating consumer needs and translating those needs into new product features for the team to design and build.
- Break down key roadmap items into phases and assignments, in close collaboration with the Project Manager.
- You will continually strive to make our digital tools easy to use by iterating on information and insights received from end-users from various tools such as analytics tools, user surveys, focus groups, and testing tools that provide feedback on the UI/UX.
- Design a vision and strategy and see it through development to implementation and provide guidance on ongoing support of the digital product infrastructure including connected systems and integrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical area required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with testing & deployment tools.
- 5+ years experience in digital product management or equivalent.
- Strong background in Usability and Customer-Focused design experience.
- Keen on building great digital products and solving customer and business problems.