Our client, a media company, is looking for a Digital Product Manager to join their Product Delivery Team full-time, fully remote (with a requirement to come into their Hudson County New Jersey office a few times a year, quarterly or a couple times a year for meetings).
Online media experience is required, ideally from the within advertising, sports betting or B2B because the day to day is a lot of managing sports betting as a product across all of their websites, as well as other B2B products and affiliate marketing development.
Requirements / Must Haves
- Media experience from a media publishing company as a Product Manager (ideally from a heavy hitting company, one that does millions of uniques/serious traffic so there is an understanding of what the high traffic issues are)
- Slightly technical not to code but to read the code, or troubleshoot basic things/contribute to a technical roadmap etc.
- Experience with C level execs, multiple VPs and directors as stakeholders at the same time for the same product, while managing multiple products
- Able to describe in detail their process, previous products, teams, workflows, strategies, tool usage, etc. (detailed answers during the interview is imperative)
- Well versed in analytics and how to use them for their products
- Responsible for the scope of the work, development, impact of multiple projects while contributing to the product roadmap
- Manage a team developing products by working with them to collaborate effectively and deliver on the teams goals
- Align multiple stakeholders on delivery scope and in preparation for launch
- Maintain a roadmap and regularly review with stakeholders and partners
- Manage multiple cross-functional relationships and work through competing priorities with ease
- Operate both independently and as part of a broader team; juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
- Work to meet agreed upon time frames / target dates with the team
- Set clear priorities for current initiatives, contribute to back log maintenance, and have hands-on involvement in day-to-day tasks
- Collaborate with the team members to communicate across the work focus area and share knowledge across the team
- Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum five years Product experience in the online public media industry
- Scrum agile methodology expertise, experience in a scrum environment
- Proven ability to manage and grow web and mobile products
- Senior knowledge of affiliate marketing and email marketing
- Experience in Agile methodologies for organizing, tracking, and measuring tracks of technical work
- Expert level leading a product and development team working in a lean and agile product development environment on multiple products at one time
- Strong technical fluency in current application technologies
- Expert level use of data analytics to understand product usage and identify new opportunities
Our client offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including Health Benefits (Medical/Dental Vision), 401(k) plan with match, paid vacation and personal leave, and pre-tax benefits for parking, transportation, and healthcare expenses.
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you’ll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.