Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page! Job details
Flexible Schedule, Bonus
This Jobot Job is hosted by Tony SvareAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.Salary $80,000 – $120,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth
Why join us?
- Great Benefits
- Leadership and Training Development
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job DetailsEssential Functions
- Focus on maximizing revenue, profit and margin for assigned product lines. Participates and contributes to the overall business unit strategic plan.
- Responsible for recommending and executing long-range strategies consistent with the market, business, and corporate goals and objectives. These include, but are not limited to market, product, technology, customer penetration, and revenue growth.
- Understand, articulate, and capture customer market needs and problems and then translate them into recommended solutions addressing market requirements for new product development
- Rationalize current product portfolio. Responsible for each stock keeping unit (SKU) within the product line, ensuring each SKU is financially justified. Lead the product review process to rationalize unprofitable products.
- Seek to understand customers’ business models, technology, product, and program roadmaps and how it applies to the company’s products
- Assist in the business case analysis, return on investment (ROI) for research & development investments in accordance with roadmap priorities.
- Works with Site Leadership, Operations, and Sales to define product pricing strategies, ensuring future costs, and pricing meet market and internal margin demands. Monitors to ensure all products and projects meet the specific objectives, taking correction actions as required.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!