We are a company on a mission to breathe life back into the buyer’s journey and help people fall back in love with the brands that make them thrive.
At PriceSpider, we help brands from around the world make the shopping experience more human. And what is more human than shopping for our necessities and luxuries. The beauty of commerce is opening ourselves up to something new.
At PriceSpider we’re always looking for the best talent, to serve the best brands on the planet, no matter where you hail from, what background you have, or how you identify, you have a home at PriceSpider. No extra legs needed…talent required.
When you choose to work at PriceSpider — just like the brands, retailers, and shoppers we serve — we all stand together as one. 350 employees working from four countries serving brands across the globe toward one inclusive goal.
The?Product Manager ?will?work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds to the end-user. Continuous discovery will create products that are valuable, usable, and feasible.?The Product Manager is?the voice of your products in industry and customer conversations. To be successful in this role,?the Product Manager?should have a deep understanding of customer-centric product practices and expertise in understanding the customer journey, planning, and product development.
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Continuous product discovery (3-5 customer calls per week) to understand customer needs
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to support product development efforts
- Conduct win/loss/churn interviews with customers
- Generate and refine detailed user stories from customer needs and solution requirements that guide prototype development
- Work side-by-side with engineering and product designers to develop and test prototypes with target customers to establish Minimum Valuable Products (MVP) that are both feasible and valuable
- Maintain the functional quality of the work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria and communicate priorities based on well-defined and measured business cases
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure delivered product meets acceptance criteria and matches prototypes
- Identify and work with customers to beta test new features before full release to make sure customers’ needs were met
- Establish, refine, and communicate through the business and to customers a shared understanding of the vision and roadmap planning for your product; ensure the prioritized backlog aligns with the roadmap plan
- Maintain a prioritized product backlog to ensure the maximum value of delivery, to enable realistic forecasting, alignment with the roadmap, proper communication, and expectation-management
- Communicate with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure the business is informed of the direction and status of the roadmap
- Establish goals and manage to your product scorecards – communicate progress across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Develop a deep understanding of the business drivers of your products – profitability, pricing, services mix, sales channels, etc.
- Continuously monitor where your products are in their lifecycle and work holistically across the business to manage lifecycle events (end of life, new product launch, etc.)
- Experience in analyzing market and competitors to discover new market opportunities
- Analytical bend to be able to understand the story that data tells. Define success metrics, track key business, and usage analytics
- Typically requires a minimum of 4-6 years of product or related experience with a bachelor’s degree or greater. Familiarity with enterprise-class customers and products will be helpful
- Experience in Pragmatic Marketing and Scrum or other Agile development practices, methodologies and tools is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence
- Can-do attitude with a demonstrated ability to get things done under minimal supervision and drive results across cross-functional teams
- Adept at understanding and curious about new technologies, systems, and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills, and proven ability to run effective meetings; comfortable interacting at all levels
- Experience being the voice of the customer in an organization through the authoring of the user personas and stories, requirements documentation, and product specs
- Very strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence
PriceSpider encourages a healthy work-life balance and commitment to employee wellbeing. We are consistently evaluating areas to support and foster a community of engaged employees. PriceSpider is an international employer so some benefits offering will vary from country to country, however, below you can see employer sponsored contributions:
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- 401K Match
- Flexible vacation
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (US)
- Technical stipend
- Professional development programs
- Wellness programs
The base salary for this role is $95,000-145,000. Please note that our salary ranges are based on current market data and the offered compensation may vary based on experience, skills, location, and other factors permitted by law.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.