Location: Morgantown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Permanen
tCompensation Range: $70,000 – 85,000 per year
Our client, a leader in products for children and parents, is looking for a talented junior-level Product Manager to join their marketing team. This is a full-time/permanent opportunity to join a company with premium benefits!The Product Manager will partner with other Marketers, Engineers, Stakeholders, etc., to help the Brand continue to keep their foot-hold as leaders in their industry. This role is ONSITE in an office with impressive perks (gym, proximity to hiking/nature, easy commute).
- Facilitate the timely, up-to-date, accurate and effective flow of communication, information, and mutual understanding between all stakeholders.
- Ensure the PD team is kept up to date with customer and consumer insights throughout the product development process, recommending feature changes and/or additions when appropriate.
- Conduct and analyze market research to better understand, interpret and articulate consumer needs, and customer wants.
- Maintain current knowledge of the competitive market and conduct assessments of new competitive offerings.
- Define new product opportunities based on consumer desires, expectations, and competition.
Product & Strategy
- Propose strategy and execute tactics to protect and/or grow market share.
- Collaborate with internal teams on the recommendation and selection of cost and price of goods to maintain a healthy margin.
- Propose marketing collateral to increase the critical USP for new and existing products, proactively updating (website, videos, catalogs, feature lists, production artwork).
- Guide all products in assigned categories throughout the product lifecycle (Introduction, Growth, Maturity, Decline).
- Ensure the development stages of the product timeline are met and completed on time.
- Responsible for being the subject matter expert and point of contact for the brand, digital and creative teams on assigned product categories.
- Review brand marketing, product development literature, and digital images/video for compliance, consistency, and accuracy.
- Align cross-functional teams on expectations and manage the delivery of information for new products or product changes.
- Planning and development of video assets and other materials for product training to account advisors and internal teams.
- Provide integrated support to sales teams with product information, feedback, presentations, and consumer shows.
Photography & Videography
- Participate in photoshoots to ensure products are displayed and used correctly.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- Five (5)+ years of experience with product management and/or product development, preferably in consumer goods.
- Experience in product marketing a plus.
- Strong understanding of marketing message development.
- Familiar with:
- Manufacturing practices; trade regulations, testing protocol and product integrity
- Adept at translating product features into tangible benefits for the consumer.
- Possess a natural curiosity that is grounded by a desire to understand consumer habits.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively and develop and execute.
- Speaks effectively in individual or group situations; is an active and effective listener; writes clearly and convincingly; taking responsibility for facilitating information exchange among peers, cross functional teams, and managers, that produce solutions that drive meaningful, measurable results.
- Excellent planning, project management and organizational skills to effectively manage numerous product management activities and resources simultaneously, while ensuring work product is not compromised and deadlines are met.
- Ability to work well under pressure; demonstrates high degree of flexibility in changing and challenging situation.
- Possess strong can-do attitude and ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external customers and within diverse groups with ability to obtain cooperation and maximum effort.
- Ability to deal tactfully with diverse people, situations and ideas.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills with the ability to work with partners across different functions and communicate with colleagues at all levels.
- Must be team-oriented with a strategic and collaborative approach to creative development.
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Ability to learn new software with ease.
- Ability to work extended hours as business needs warrant, may include nights and weekends.
- Travel: Domestic & International Travel, up to 25% as business needs warrant.
- Product Management
- Product Design
- Mechanical Design
- Branding/Product Development
JOBID: 1011810Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected] offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.