Overview: TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. Our client is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company and is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Title: Product Manager Work Location: Dearborn – MI 48216 Job Type: Onsite Duration: 7 Months Job Description: Must have’s:
- Skill 1 Product Management
- Skill 2: Requirement elicitation
- Skill 3: Analytical and Problem solving skill
SQL / NoSQL database experience:
- Experience with application governance processes (GRC, etc.)
- Strong communication, facilitation, and organizational and coordination skills as well as experience coordinating activities across multiple diverse teams.
- Requirements definition/management experience.
- Manage product roadmap / backlog of features
- Work on a team of 3-5 software engineers, product owner, and product designer
- Lead Agile ceremonies with product team to prioritize, plan and deliver product features.
- Participate in architecture design reviews and implement new designs and workflows aimed at reliability and stability of the product. Understand the crossteam dependencies and break features into thin vertical slices for early and faster delivery.
- 5 to 7 years of experience implementing global software projects
- 5 to 7 years of experience in all phases of the software lifecycle 3+ years in a Product
- Driven Organization or Agile
- Strong oral and written communication Must be team-oriented and goal driven
- Ability to deliver to commitments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Skills Preferred: MANAGE:
- Manage application design, development, Implementation, and operations. Includes agile activities such as PI Planning, Iteration Planning, Iteration Retrospectives, Daily Stand-Ups.
SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT:
- Act as the single point of contact for OGC Legal Practice products
- Participate in and/or lead development of requirements, user story development, use cases, and test cases.
- Facilitate solution design (process, application, security, etc.).
ACQUIRE, INSTALL, CONFIGURE:
- Work with IT Operations (ITO), IT Engineering, Asset Planning Lifecycle Management (APLM) and Business Customers in the acquisition, provisioning, installation and configuration and testing hardware/software
- Manage the implementation/enhancement, testing and deployment of OGC Legal Practice products.
- Work with OGC Business customers in migration from old applications/platforms to new and/or adoption of new applications/platforms.
INCIDENT, PROBLEM AND CHANGE/SERVICE REQUESTS:
- Lead incident, problem, change and service request related activities. Includes incident, problem, change, and service request management. Includes root cause analysis (RCA). Includes participation in stand-up operations meetings. Includes proactive problem management / defect prevention activities.
TekWissen Group is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.