Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
Podium is poised for momentous customer growth. We are looking to hire a Growth & Optimization Product Manager to drive the acquisition of new customers and expansion/upsell of new products to our customer base. Your primary responsibility will be to build a pipeline of high-impact, high-velocity web optimizations, page redesigns, and landing page experiments that will drive measurable business results and create world-class web experiences for our future customers. You will also act as a Product Manager and own the roadmap for the web development team. This role requires establishing strong cross-functional partnerships and collaboration, as you will work closely with teammates across Marketing, Product, MarTech, and Analytics as well as external agencies to align on goals and deliver an experimentation roadmap for Podium’s growth.This role will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer with a dotted line to our Senior Director of Product.
What You’ll Do
- Be a strategic leader by defining the vision for the CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) Program, partner with cross-functional stakeholders, and define success by taking ownership of goal setting and performance KPIs to align with company objectives
- Collaborate and co-create a experimentation roadmap with your counterparts in Growth Marketing, Growth Product Management, Engineering and Analytics
- Use web traffic, site engagement data, and in-product metrics to prioritize opportunities and report on the business impact of your optimization efforts
- Partner closely with our SEO team to ensure site is optimized for SEO
- Build quarterly experimentation roadmaps in partnership with channel owners
- Partner with our user research team to build a deeper understanding of visitor and customer behaviors on our site
- Partner closely with growth product management team to ensure consistency across the funnel
- Manage our Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (GTM) environments, processes, and architecture
- Lead our GA4 migration – audit analytics usage and metrics, including objects, tags, and reporting elements, as well as recommend fixes or enhancements
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of conversion rate optimization experience or growth product management experience; particularly in a fast-paced startup / product-led growth environment
- 4+ years of experience with developers and designers
- Experience with hypotheses-driven A/B testing, experiment design, and basic statistical analysis
- Strong knowledge of Search engine optimization (SEO) programs and best practices
- Have a data-driven mindset and be comfortable using, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Optimize, Excel, and Tableau to synthesize large data sets, identify opportunities, monitor performance, and report on progress
- Familiarity with Optimizely and other A/B testing tools
- Ability to partner with design to create experiences that are positive for the brand, delightful for the user, and impactful for the business key performance indicators
- Leadership skills to drive implementation of experiments with designers, developers, and data scientists
- Track record of managing complex, cross-functional web-related projects and programs
- Excellent communication, roadmap management, and presentation skills, demonstrated experience briefing senior leaders on outcomes & recommendations, and an interest in teaching others
- Transparent culture
- May work anywhere in the United States but must be open to working with individuals across Eastern and Pacific time zones
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Unlimited Vacation (yes, we want you to have a work-life balance)
- Great medical, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.