How will this role have an impact?
The Sr Manager / Director, Product Management, Planning will lead the strategy, roadmap, product development and execution of all things product related to Signify Health’s regional model evolution and integrated business planning processes (IBP).
Over the last 5 years, Signify’s business has grown ~500% organically with the core operating model–including planning and forecasting–continuing to be conducted at the national level. In 2024, Signify is going to be segmenting key operational functions out into a regionalized structure with a core team of four owning planning and execution in their territory.
This role will be the Product leader interfacing will all things related to this regional structure.
This role will be the Product owner of the “Integrated Business Planning” process, including stakeholder alignment, oversight of the operating cadence and leadership communications. They will also be responsible for working across teams to ensure we have all inputs necessary to achieve targets, and accountability for identification and mitigation of risk and/or disconnects.This role is ideal for someone looking to have significant accountability and ownership for outcomes with a background in strategy, product, operations, analysis and stakeholder management. This role will have a high degree of interaction with leadership and is seen as a development role for future leaders for the organization.
This role will have contact with key stakeholders in Production (demand management), Network Development (supply management) and Capacity Management (real-time optimization) as well as with Finance, Go-to-Market / Client Success, Member Engagement and many other downstream operational functions, to ensure all Product, Technology, and Analytics work is focused and prioritized appropriately.
What will you do?
- Ensuring successful and strategic execution of the regional model and IBP across the Product, Technology, Data and Analytics.
- Advocate for changes in other departments’ ways of working and cross functionally collaborate with teams to implement a change, if required
- Coordination and collaboration with leaders across product, operations and technology to effectively deliver on product and application enhancements
- Present complex problems, analytically driven findings & recommendations to executive audience to guide decision making process
- Collaborate with with executive leadership and client success organizations to further refine business needs into deliverable product roadmaps
- Communicate complex concepts, both written and verbally to influence within a department, across multiple teams, and entire lines of business.
- Leading the prioritization of resources to achieve key corporate goals
- Collaboration with analytics to measure and support all activities
- This person will be responsible for putting in place the processes, tools, and operating mechanisms required of a strong customer and market data backed product management organization with clear business objectives and rationales as well as a strong product management and execution discipline.
- This position builds relationships with and influences varying levels of internal and external stakeholders and requires a strong team-focused approach with direct interactions with senior executives, customers, and often requires internal and external presentations.
- Demonstrated business acumen, customer focus, and a strong track record of leading teams having successfully managed high growth portfolios of products and services are essential to the success of this position.
We Are Looking For Someone With
- Deep interest in healthcare (healthcare background helpful but not necessary)
- Well-rounded skill set with strong analytical problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication, and ability to approach problems with a dynamic mindset
- Detail-oriented, efficient, organized, resourceful, and highly productive while applying higher level context
- Ability to operate autonomously with minimal guidance
- Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate cross functionally
- Demonstrated ability to effectively translate a large amount of complex customer, clinical, market, and technical data from multiple sources into a clear value proposition and to articulate and communicate this value proposition to a range of customer and internal audiences.
- Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively as a leader and peer with other senior functional managers including Technology, Strategy, Clinical, Operations, Sales, Finance, Legal, and Business Development.
- Demonstrated strong people management and influencing skills with proven ability and enthusiasm to lead, motivate, inspire, develop, and encourage people, from C-level suite to individual contributors in multiple functional areas.
- Strong analytical skills with experience with financial modeling or data analysis skills. Ability to build and analyze financial models to forecast and track results.
- Must have excellent communication skills including oral, written and presentation techniques with varied internal and external audiences, including technical and non-technical.
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved. Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.