Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
? Associate Product Manager / Great Place To Work!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Jay O’BrienAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.Salary $90,000 – $115,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a global leader of quality water solutions for residential, industrial, municipal, and commercial settings. Our family of brands offers one of the most varied product lines in the world, with world-class, water-related solutions focused on
- Plumbing & Flow Control
- Water Quality & Conditioning
- Water Reuse & Drainage
Why join us?
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Temporary Disability Insurance.
- Long-term Disability Insurance.
- Profit Sharing401(k) Plan
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- 5-10% Annual Bonus
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our engineering team as a Permanent Associate Product Manager. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales, geothermal, and business development, and will be responsible for contributing to the development and growth of our product lines. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about engineering and is looking to make a significant impact in the industry.
- Develop and execute a strategic product plan that aligns with the company’s overall business objectives
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities for growth and expansion
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, sales, and marketing, to ensure successful product launches and ongoing support
- Collaborate with customers to understand their needs and develop solutions that meet or exceed their expectations
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to end-of-life, to ensure that products are profitable and meet customer needs
- Develop pricing strategies and manage product pricing to ensure maximum profitability
- Analyze sales data and market trends to identify areas for improvement and growth
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure that products are designed to meet customer needs and are cost-effective to produce
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners
- Identify and manage risks associated with product development and launch
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience in sales, geothermal, and business development
- Proven track record of developing and launching successful products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of the engineering industry and market trends
- Willingness to travel as needed
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in the engineering industry, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!