The primary job function is accountability for the product success with one or more states by stimulating product growth and profitability
– Stimulate product premium volume growth and profitability results within assigned states by assisting with forecasts, tracking and analysis.
– Develop relationships for the assigned product through collaboration with internal departments and external clients.
– Ensure adherence to action plans and strategic direction for successful development of the entire product line.
– Accountability for product success with one or more assigned states depending on market/regulation characteristics and population size.
– Recruits, manages and develops Product Analysts.
– Other functions may be assigned
– Bachelor’s Degree required in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or related field.
– Master’s degree desired in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or related field.
– 5+ years of experience working with property and casualty insurance industry products or 3+ years with a Master’s Degree.
– Supervisory experience desired.
– Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.