The primary responsibility of this role is developing and implementing General Imaging, Primary Care & ABUS Digital strategy across product portfolio. Accountable for understanding customer needs, identifying key market, industry trends, innovative partners and providing strategic direction, focusing on the business and clinical needs of customers. Bring deep understanding of customer and market needs through establishing a sustainable process to collaborate closely with thought leaders and innovative partners and bring them into our digital ecosystem. Connect the strategy to commercial execution and evangelize for the solution with customers, commercial teams, and other connected teams.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understands customer’s clinical and economic needs, as well as values and benefits sought.
- Prioritizes customer segments and business opportunities in conjunction with global product marketing and P&L leaders.
- Streamline customer engagement model that allows for sustainable interaction with thought leaders in Ultrasound.
- Develop a framework and process to identify key innovative partners, synthesize business case to bring them onboard as ecosystem partner, and structure the partnership to lead to commercial launch
- Identify key challenges and develop solutions to expand digital solutions globally
- Supports launch plans for new digital solutions in the region
- Ensuring customer focus by communicating and building rapport with customers as required and ensuring the voice of the customer” is reflected in work processes.
- Close collaboration with marketing to translate practice needs, market analysis, competitive analysis, and regulatory environment factors into actionable strategies and tactics for the product.
- Partner with internal and external domain experts to highlight emerging practice trends and product/content needs of the customer.
- Conducting product research to further understand the competitive profile for the segment worldwide (where applicable) and opportunities for growth.
- Working with marketing, engineering, and services to create long-term product roadmaps, requirements, and business plans.
- Driving product portfolio to meet the needs of the market. Responsible for strategy and execution of the product roadmaps and new product introductions.
- Establish tradeoffs between internal development and business partnership activities with strategic partners-including contract negotiations and maintenance, product changes, forecasting and financials.
- Coordinating the needs across a multi-functional organization, including marketing, sales, operations, engineering, and services teams, while ensuring compliance with quality systems and regulatory requirements.
- Evangelize for the product by presenting to customers and users groups; represent the product at trade shows and with media; sell product roadmap internally; participate in winning large deals; provide sales training, and generate enthusiasm for the product.
- Create a team environment that encourages innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration, healthcare or related field
- 6+ years’ experience in product management, product development, or related field in healthcare space
- MBA or Master’s degree in Product Management, Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Healthcare product/industry acumen
- 10+ years’ experience in product management, product development or related field
- Deep Product Management/Marketing expertise, including: market trends/analysis, NPI process, product roadmap development, requirements, product life-cycle management,
- Lean Management Expertise to drive and execute Problem Solving Reports (PSR’s) on main improvement activities
- Analyze, Understand and drive strategies to remove obstacles to growth Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Proven ability to work globally
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate internally and with customers
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
- Prior experience in a leadership role with direct reports
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership –always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
While GE Healthcare does not currently require U.S. employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, some GE Healthcare customers have vaccination mandates that may apply to certain GE Healthcare employees.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).