VITESSE Recruiting & Staffing, Inc.
Company Size: 101 - 500
Company Type: Privately Held
Founding Year: 1999
62% of employers reported recruiting is becoming more difficult, with 31% expressing dissatisfaction with their current recruiting efforts. – Employer Associations of America’s 2017 National Business Trends Survey
At VITESSE, we understand that people are the lifeblood of your organization. You need well-qualified and able employees to fill your vital job functions. The problem is that you also lack time to comb through hundreds of resumes looking for the ideal candidate.
We are driven to fulfill placements and take care of projects with strict accountability. Our experts filter through applicants and present you with the top 3, most relevant, and most qualified candidates. This service saves you, and your hiring manager, valuable time. With over 65% of our placed candidates becoming full-time employees, and much more staying on as long-term temps, you can be confident that our recruiting process is effective in helping you find the best employees to fill your vital roles.
For a full listing of our open positions, please visit us http://www.vitesserecruiting.com/Modules/Home/PositionRecruit.aspx
Types of Services:
* Staffing Service (Temp, Temp to Hire, and Job Orders)
* Workforce Management (Taking over select portions of your workforce)
* Talent Recruiting Service
Essential Technical Skills:
* Office Professionals (Clerical/Administrative, Finance/Accounting, Sales, Customer Service, Call Center Staff)
* Engineering (All principles, from Entry level to VP of Engineering)
* Printed Circuit Board (PCB), Mechanical, Electromechanical, Microelectronic related positions
* Building Maintenance
* Information Technology (Specialized in Graphic Design, Software Application, System Analyst, Net Engineer, Database Administrator, Firmware, etc.)
* Warehouse and Light Industrial